Update, 17 September 2015: Adobe has a new platform for its recorded webinars. Links to the recordings are now updated and will work correctly.
It is important to follow the Instructions for viewing them, which is also updated.
As Promised, here is a full set of links to the materials for two series of collaborations between The Transformation Society and Adobe Technical Communications Division. Enjoy!
- 2013: Crossing Boundaries: Implications for the Content Industries
- 2014: Tech Challenges: Surfing and Diving Deep
Continue reading “Transformation Society Collaborations with Adobe: Comprehensive Links”
I’m horrified to notice that I haven’t posted here since March! OK – I admit it – I’ve been blocked. Not writer’s block – I have no problem writing, I’ve been writing all sorts of things since March. Nope. It’s the accursed BLOGGER’S BLOCK (and here you bring in the horror music…). By that I mean, I have so much to write about, and so little time for anything (like paying work, for example) that when I do get a moment, I resist.
- Perhaps, among all the things I meant to write about, I can’t choose which to start with.
- Perhaps, among all the things people have asked me to write about, I can’t prioritize.
- Perhaps, among all the things that have inspired me to write, I can only remember a few.
Perhaps all of the above. Perhaps I couldn’t decide.
Perhaps I just couldn’t find my way…
…which reminds me of a blog I’ve been meaning to write. Continue reading “Wayfinding and Blogger’s Block”