Still Selling – get yours now!
Association for Teacher Education in Europe (ATEE) Annual Conference. I will be chairing meetings of the Primary and Pre-primary Research and Development Community (RDC), Gävle, Sweden, 19-22 August, 2018.
Rencontres Architecture, Musique Ecologie. I will be presenting a paper, “Ces silences qui résonnent dans ma tête.” Le Châble, Switzerland, August 22-26, 2018
International Centre for Educational Media (ICEM) Annual Conference, I will present a workshop, “Living in Volatile Contexts. Talinn, Estonia, 5-7 September, 2018
Nordic TechKomm, where I will present:
- Education, AI, and Technical Communication: Why You Should Care
- Workshop, with Steffen Frederiksen: Content and Data: The Big Convergence
- Workshop: Contextualising Content
Copenhagen, Denmark, 26-27 September, 2018
EuroIA. I will present Information 4.0: The Challenge of Autonomous Machines, Dublin, Ireland, 27-29 September, 2018
TC World Conference, I will present:
- Out of the Ghetto and into the World – short presentation
- Getting Content Molecules from Existing Repositories: A Report from the Trenches – with Steffen Frederiksen, part of Information Energy Day
- Information 4.0 – next steps – panel discussion, part of Information Energy Day
Stuttgart, Germany, 13-15 November, 2018
Information Development World, Menlo Park, California, USA, 27-29 November, 2018
Humanist Nerd Archives
One of the Mindtouch ‘Top 200 Recognized Content Experience Strategists’ for 2017
Check out this post by Tom Johnson. It, and the comments under it (one by me) highlight the humanistic, holistic nature of our work, and the way we should be educating people to enter our profession.